Thursday, February 9, 2017

His Hopeful Word Verse for Today Isaiah 43


 
 
“I am the LORD, your Holy One, Israel’s Creator, your King.”
This is what the LORD says― he who made a way through the sea, a path through the mighty
waters, who drew out the chariots and horses, the army and reinforcements together,
 and they lay there, never to rise again, extinguished, snuffed out like a wick:
“Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.
See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.”
Isaiah 43:15-19 NIV
Through Isaiah, a glorious promise, a song of hope to us radiates His mercy and grace to all His people. God’s mercy and love that says to us, “Comfort, comfort my people, I am here and I will make a way for you.”
 
His Hopeful Word Today by Dee Kamp: “God’s Mercy” February 9, Photo by: Dee Kamp, “high desert”

No comments:

Post a Comment