Wednesday, August 12, 2015

To Us a Puzzle-To God a Plan



Driftwood by Dee Kamp
 

To Us a Puzzle –To God a Plan

Commit your way to the LORD,

trust also in Him and He shall bring it to pass.

 Psalm 37:5 NIV
 

As I sat in my prayer chair the other morning I began to share with God how my life just looks scattered and honestly― puzzling.

 “To me Lord my life is a giant unfinished puzzle― but to You it’s a perfect plan. As I grow older and look back in my life I see now how pieces of this and that in my life have all eventually fit together perfectly by Your great design.

“I know Lord I’ve taken your design for my life and broken it up and scattered it like a puzzle dumped out form its box and spilled upside down causing a mess when I tried to do it my way.

 “I could never in a million years, by my own effort, create those amazing divine appointments just when I needed them the most! Nor the help for shelter when I thought there was none, or the education opportunities, or the good people with wisdom in Your perfect timing. It was all by Your unconditional love, your great mercies and amazing grace.

“When I was a child we set the top of the puzzle box in front of us so we knew what the picture looked like. It offered a hint of where some pieces will fit. But wisely Lord, You hold the puzzle box top with the picture out of my sight that I will learn to trust in You for all I need, one day, one piece at time.

 “I’ve come to the realization, I must give You all the pieces to my life puzzle. That I must not force a piece into where I think it should fit.  I can trust you Lord that all my numbered days have the perfect amount of numbered pieces for your perfect plan in my life.

 “It’s You dear God, the One who promises to complete the good works You have begun in our lives, and promises we will see the completion one day of the  beautiful picture of  how Your sacrifice and love for us made it all possible.  What looks to us like a puzzling life to us, is to You a great and wonderful plan.”

 

“To Us a Puzzle to God a Plan” Dee Kamp, Grace Every Morning Ministries© August 12, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment