Wednesday, April 24, 2013

His Sunbeam of Love

                                                    Photo: Colorado Rockies Sunrise by Dee Kamp


His Sunbeam of Love 
 In our every day walk in life we are able to be delightfully surprised by the simple and creative ways the Lord reveals His love for us.  
Those who accept my commandments and obey them are the ones who love me.
 And because they love me, my Father will love them.
And I will love them and reveal myself to each of them.” John 14:21 NLT

When our thoughts are crowded by life’s busyness, when concerns and anxiousness have managed to take up camp all around us, God will send a surprise as simple as a sunbeam at any moment to encourage us.
God can use anything, and anyone to remind us how much He loves us. Who knows better than God the things, people and circumstances that will delight us the most? God is in the details of our life, He’s not out there somewhere far away. For those who love Jesus they can expect God's unexpected sunbeam of love.  

The Lord uses His creation and His people
To reveal His love for us in a million different ways.
From laughter in the whimsy of a delightful discovery,
  To a sudden rainbows in the sky once dark and gray,
From a loved one’s gentle look or
An unexpected act of kindness,
 It’s God really saying,
“I love you my child”.

“His Sunbeam of Love”  by Dee Kamp, Grace Every Morning Ministries© April 24, 2013


1 comment: