Thursday, August 11, 2016

When God Move You-You Better Hang On-Move Along


 
When God Moves You- You Better Hang On-Move Along

The LORD always keeps his promises; he is gracious in all he does.
The LORD helps the fallen and lifts those bent beneath their loads.
The eyes of all look to you in hope; you give them their food as they need it.
When you open your hand, you satisfy the hunger and thirst of every living thing.
The LORD is righteous in everything he does, he is filled with kindness.
The LORD is close to all who call on him in truth.
He grants the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cries for help and rescues them.
The LORD protects all those who love him, but he destroys the wicked. “
Psalm 145:13-20 NLT


I’m still here! First I must share how much I miss sharing His Word with you daily like I have been doing for more than ten years now! But guess what? God is moving us on a new path, in a new way!
We are taken completely taken by surprise how fast it’s happening. I’ve always said, I love God’s surprises, ― and here comes more.

Prompted by the Spirit we listed our house for sale, with in mind to rid our lives of too much house, too much yard and too much stuff and free us up to serve the Lord. Within three days of listing the house for sale―it sold!

 We were shocked, but not surprised because when God moves you, you better hang on and move along. I won’t share all the details of things that are flying into place to get ready for this move, I’ll save those great stories of God’s divine appointments for later.

Though God is moving us along, we still stand on solid ground. He will always be our Rock, for our faith and hope is in Jesus Christ alone.

Our prayer is to be His hands and feet. It may be one on one, it may be in a group, or a helping hand with someone right next to us. It may be near home or far away. But I know- that I know, God has more stories of His glory to share, and I am excited to discover them and share them all with you soon.

For these busy- fast paced days I hope to be able to share a verse that touched my heart in hopes it touches you in a way only the Lord can do in His perfect love and timing.
 
“When God Move You-Hang On and Move Along!” by Dee Kamp, Grace Every Morning Ministries© August 11, 2016
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment