Thursday, February 9, 2017

His Hopeful Word Verse for Today Isaiah 43


 
 
I am the LORD, your Holy One, Israel’s Creator, your King.”
This is what the LORD says he who made a way through the sea, a path through the mighty
waters, who drew out the chariots and horses, the army and reinforcements together,
 and they lay there, never to rise again, extinguished, snuffed out like a wick:
“Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.
See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.”
Isaiah 43:15-19 NIV
Through Isaiah, a glorious promise, a song of hope to us radiates His mercy and grace to all His people. God’s mercy and love that says to us, “Comfort, comfort my people, I am here and I will make a way for you.”
 
His Hopeful Word Today by Dee Kamp: “God’s Mercy” February 9, Photo by: Dee Kamp, “high desert”

No comments:

Post a Comment