Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Strength from Our Rock


Haystack Rock, Cannon Beach Oregon by Dee Kamp
 
 
Strength from Our Rock
 
I love you, LORD, you are my strength. The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savoir; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.

Psalm 18:1-2 NLT

“Lord, you are my Strength―I need not worry when I feel too weak or too small.

Lord you are Rock―You cannot be moved, you are mighty and will never fall.

Lord you are my Savior―I am redeemed and so blessed you lift me up beyond all walls.

Lord you are my Protection― I’m always certain you’ll catch me when I fall.

Lord, you are my Shield― surrounding me by your love, I will not worry at all.

Lord, you are the Power and by your Spirit I am reassured you hear my call.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Strength from Our Rock” by Dee Kamp, Grace Every Morning Ministries© February 21, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment