Monday, June 5, 2017

Let the Morning Bring Me Word


 
 
Let the Morning Bring Me Word

It is on my heart today to share with you one of my favorite verses from God’s Word in the Psalms. It’s a prayer, it’s a song, it’s one that blesses our soul to encourage us, and sustain us throughout the day.

 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you.

Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.

Rescue me from my enemies, O LORD, for I hide myself in you.

Teach me to do your will, for you are my God.

May your good Spirit lead me on level ground. Psalm 143:8-10 NIV

 

So, I pray for you today to let God’s Spirit refresh your soul at the beginning of each new morning to bring you fresh faith, high hopes in Him and the recalling of His goodness and mercies which are new every single day.

May you be filled over and over again with His strength and supernatural wonders of His divine appointments, miracles, healings, and forgiveness. Praise Him for the consistent signs of His love everywhere around us every day in the people and things that He knows will delight us.

Like fresh flowers picked early in the morning, pick a beautiful bouquet from the garden of His Word and it will be grow as new seeds of faith in the garden of our hearts.
 
"Let the Morning Bring Me Word" by Dee Kamp, Grace Every Morning Ministry, June 5 2017

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment