Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Love Letter from Jesus

                                                                                      Photo:Song Sparrow by Dee Kamp



Love Letter from Jesus
 Keep Singing in Faith


Do you hear the bird’s consistent song? Keep singing in faith like this. For I hear you as I hear every song of the sparrow. I always hear your heart’s song. I am the Creator of songs, of the music in your heart that seeks Me.

I am here always beside you. Be comforted by this and keep on signing, praying in the Spirit. Pray for others, they need your prayers. Be their voice and let it rise as a sweet, sweet sound in my ears. Prayer swings open the gates of hope, love, and mercy on hinges of trust and faith.

Love always in mercy and compassion whoever I put in your path today. Prayer, oh your heartfelt prayer is more direct and powerful than you can imagine. Don’t look for instant results, place all this in My hands.

Do you not know I use your imperfections as well as your perfections for My highest and best purpose? Stop trying to be perfect in your own way but perfect your faith by constantly coming to Me. Stop, pause, and rest in Me. Say My Name, and you will be focused away from distractions and fears.  In waiting on Me is your strength. In perfect peace you will find me.

Be available, pray always, and listen for My voice. Trust Me, you will know in your heart it is I.  I am the voice of reason, wisdom, and great counsel always in perfect love. Seek wise counsel in My Word, seek wise counsel in the faithful ones I put in your path. Your prayers truly are able to move mountains. Mountains of anxiety are reduced to sand, prayer moves the enemy back, heals. Prayer builds one up in faith and prayer crumbles walls of judgment and prejudice.

Oh my beloved, how I treasure your time with Me. Come and share whatever is on your heart. I am gentle and I love you more than you can possibly imagine. I AM the great one True God and you can trust in Me always. I will lead you in the way to go. Like a man being led into a dark cave by a guide, I am the One with the head lamp on, I am your Guide. I can see what you cannot, and beloved, that is best.

Look for life to be full and very interesting. Every day is full of new beginnings and possibilities, not tomorrow, right now! I am your Holy Guide, I will not fail you. I know the white water rapids down every rushing river you face. I will lead you to the still waters, the pools of rest and refreshing to restore you for what is ahead. With Me there is no mission impossible.

They are all a successes. You may not see or hear the results in your life time. That’s the beauty of faith- knowing all is well, I am with you always and forever.


"And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times,
 having all that you need, you will abound in every good work." 2 Corinthians 9:8 NIV


 “Keep Singing in Faith” “Love Letter from Jesus” by Dee Kamp, Grace Every Morning Ministries© May 14, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment