Wednesday, July 1, 2015

A Cup of Encouragement






A Cup of Encouragement

Sometimes the most wonderful reminder of God’s love and the cup of encouragement we need comes as a simple reminder in a little list of what God has promised us.

·       I will give you rest.” …Matthew 11:28 NIV “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”

·       I will strengthen you.”…Isaiah 41:10 NIV “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

·       I will answer you,”... You who answer prayer, to you all people will come.” Psalm 65:2 NIV

·       I am for you.”… This is what the Lord says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: “I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.Isaiah 48:7 NIV

·       I will provide for you.”…He has caused his wonders to be remembered;
    the Lord is gracious and compassionate. He provides food for those who fear him; he remembers his covenant forever
.” Psalm 111:4-5 NIV

God’s Word is a love letter written specifically for us, He is our Father in heaven who adores us.

Come, sit down with a cup of your favorite beverage and take the weight off your feet and your heart. Come away His beloved, rest awhile with Him. He is waiting there on the sofa, on the porch swing, in the garden just for you.

“A Cup of Encouragement” by Dee Kamp, Grace Every Moring Ministries© June 24, 2014

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment