Thursday, January 23, 2014

His Tracking Never Fails




Pelican in flight by Dee Kamp


His Tracking Never Fails

Watching the nature channels these days is seeing more than the fascinating lives of birds and animals but the amazing leaps and bounds in tracking technology. Now they can put a tracking device on everything from badgers to butterflies, whales to wolves, peregrine falcons to prairie dogs.

But despite all this new advanced technology the tracking devices fail. Craw, swim or fly, they still lose track of them or their equipment fails to function.  It’s so good to know that God, who cares for us more than all of these― never, not ever for a moment ― loses track of us.

You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I’m far away.

 You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everything I do.

You know what I am going to say even before I say it, LORD.

You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head.

Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too great for me to understand!” Psalm 139:2-6 NLT

 

We need never fear in any difficult circumstance we face to wonder if God is aware of our situation. No matter where on earth that may be, God will be right there beside us. God’s tracking of our life is guaranteed ―He will never fail us.

 

I will tell the Lord my longings and all my fears

I’ll roll out before Him my every care;

I cast upon Him all my burdens

And never will I doubt that He is always near.

 

“His Tracking Never Fails” by Dee Kamp, Grace Every Morning Ministries© January 23, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment