Friday, January 23, 2015

Let the Morning Bring


 
 
Let the Morning Bring

It is on my heart today to share with you one of my favorite verses from God’s Word in the Psalms. It’s a prayer, it’s a song, it’s one that blesses our soul to encourage us, and sustain us throughout the day.

 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you.

Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.

Rescue me from my enemies, O LORD, for I hide myself in you.

Teach me to do your will, for you are my God.

May your good Spirit lead me on level ground. Psalm 143:8-10 NIV

 

So, I pray for you today to let the morning bring you faith, hope and love in God’s Word knowing it is written by Him in profound love and in His perfect timing for what you need today.

 “The most important and profitable time of my whole day is the time I spend with God….Prayer is opening myself for the light of God to enter me…Communion with God through His Word and prayer is as indispensable to me as the food I eat and the air I breathe.”― Andrew Murray from Treasures of Wisdom on Talking with God”

“Let the Morning Bring” by Dee Kamp, Grace Ministries© January 23, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment