Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Shammah God Who is Always There


Photo by Dee Kamp
 
Shammah

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you.”

Psalm 143:8 NIV

Today I pray a blessing for you in the name of Jehovah Shammah, God who is always there for you.

Today I pray a blessing of a fresh awareness of God’s presence knowing He is watching over you right now.

Today I pray a blessing of experiencing the Father’s love to bring a wave of peace over you surpassing all understanding and giving you richness of His love with great hope.  

Today I pray God’s blessing of the awareness and understanding of what He has called you to do and to move forward knowing He will fight all the battles before you.

Today I pray you will know His presences in the night as He watches over you singing songs of His love to calm you in your sleep.

Today I pray you will be blessed with a deep heart understanding of your identity as God’s own child, securely loved in His family, your name written on the palm of His hand knowing He overjoys hearing you call Him “Abba, Father.”

Today I pray a blessing you will have a settled assurance He has a future for you and your best interest in His ultimate glory.

Today I pray a blessing of a deeper assurance that Abba Father knows what you need and has all the resources of the universe to meet every single one.

Today I pray a blessing for you with a confidence to know you will lack nothing you need for God always provides the person to help you, the path to it, the perfect moment for it.   

Today I pray a blessing of awareness in the surety of knowing God always speaks and acts at the perfect time and in the right place.

Today I pray a blessing you will enjoy Jehovah Shammah’s surprise divine appointments, a splash of unexpected joy, a kindness received, and help when you least expect it.

“Shammah” by Dee Kamp, Grace Every Morning Ministries© January 13, 2015

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment