Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Even Moment by Moment



Man alone on Beach by Dee Kamp
 

Even Moment by Moment

 
Our prayers are propelled by the power of the Holy Spirit rocketing past the moon, beyond the stars, across the universe reaching our loving God, who overflows us with His blessings.

"Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

Jeremiah 29:12-13

Our prayers to God can move heaven and earth to transform the weak, restore the sick, purge the possessed, open prison-doors and heal the broken hearted.  

Our prayers have the power to reach Jesus who washes away our sins, repels temptations, extinguishes persecutions, consoles the fainthearted, cheers us on, guides the travelers, stills the roaring seas of our fears, makes evil men stand aghast, nourishes the poor, governs the rich, upraises the fallen, comforts and sustains the faithful.

Through prayer we align ourselves to the purpose, power and will of God. How awesome it is to know we can trust in the Lord to be listening every time we seek Him, day by day, into the night and even- moment by moment.  

  “I have designed you to need me moment by moment. As your awareness of your neediness increases, so does your realization of My abundant sufficiency. I can meet every one of your needs…..Approach My throne of grace with bold confidence, receiving My Peace with a thankful heart.” Jesus Calling,  

 

“Even Moment by Moment” by Dee Kamp, Grace Every Morning Ministries© March 3, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment