Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Master Weaver




Photo by Dee Kamp

 
Master Weaver

            Jesus says today, “The pattern has been made, the design is being created. You are being woven into a beautiful fabric that is interwoven with unbreakable fibers of My love all through you.
     Nothing can separate my love from you, we are woven as one.  I am the pattern for your life, I am the Master Weaver of your life. I am the thread that binds, I am the Creator of your unique beauty.”

            And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow-not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or the earth below-indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 8:38-39 NLT

 

“Master Weaver” by Dee Kamp, Grace Every Morning Ministries© March 5, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment