Friday, May 2, 2014

Come Away With Me My Beloved



Mt Rainier National Park by Dee Kamp
 

Come Away With Me My Beloved

We have this assurance that God will work out all things for good. We have His assurance when we trust in Him we will be loved, led and listened to changing us every day from glory to glory, from strength to strength.

 This is what the Sovereign Lord, the Holy One of Israel, says: “Only in returning to me and resting in me will you be saved. In quietness and confidences is your strength.” Isaiah 30:15 NLT

Prayer and intimacy with the Lord is reconciling our heart to His in an intimate and precious way. As He wraps His loving arms around us we experience His peace and mercies flowing.

“Come away with Me, my beloved,” Jesus whispers in our heart. “In my unfailing love, I wait for you. I am your Rock, your hiding place, find your rest and strength in Me.”

This is what coming to God in faith and quietness brings. The key to this treasure is to believe and trust in Him. Let us wait on Him in the cleft of the secret place from where all our strength comes from. Where He sings His songs over us, where we are filled with explicable hope, joy and love.

 “Come Away With Me My Beloved” by Dee Kamp, Grace Every Morning Ministries© May 2, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment