Monday, May 5, 2014

Heavely Treasure Hunt








 
 
Good day everyone. I am adding at the bottom of today's message what I call "God's One Liners". Inspired by Him to share with you what He puts on my heart in time alone with Him. I'm sure many of you have experienced these too!  Blessings, Dee

Heavenly Treasure Hunt

The Lord keeps giving me single words to meditate on lately. And currently it is the word knowing. God has sent me on a heavenly treasure hunt!

My treasure hunt in God’s Word led me to the Hebrew word- yada. You may have guessed already, it means -knowing!

By his divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a godly life. We have received all this by coming to know him, the one who called us to himself by means of his marvelous glory and excellence.” 2 Peter 1:3 NLT

The Hebrew word yada has many uses and meanings of the word know and knowing, which leads to- acknowledge, recognizing, and perceiving who God is.

When you experience that deep, deep knowing of God that surpasses everything else― that is faith at work by the gift of the Holy Spirit.

The ultimate knowing of God, of who He is, of His power and Majesty gives us strength (see Daniel 11:32). Strength to stand up and say to a doubting confused world, “I know that know, my God lives!”

God may be heavenly sending a word to your heart that will lead you to His Word and thus, the treasure of wisdom and understanding. The gold in the treasure is the refining of our hearts, a deeper faith and a closer, dearer relationship with God. Get ready, listen and begin the exciting adventure of a heavenly treasure hunt!

“Faith never knows where it is being led, but it loves and knows the One who is leading.” Oswald Chamber

God’s One Liner for today: “The knowing is belief. Seek Me more, there is more to gain, there is more to the knowing.”

 

“Heavenly Treasure Hunt” by Dee Kamp, Grace Every Morning Ministries© May 5, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment