Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Your Faith is Your Shield


Photo by: Dee Kamp
 
 Your Faith is Your Shield

A Letter from Jesus

As I pray I feel His love and His assurance that He is with me, right beside me.

 I see in my mind a cocoon hanging from a branch and I hear Him say in my heart, “I am like that strong and safe cocoon protecting and sheltering the life inside.

 “While you live and continue to develop and grow in wisdom and in a growing understanding in My Word, press on to do My will for the plans I have for your life. Your faith will be your shield. I rescue, restore and redeem.

“Be not afraid, I hold you securely and when it’s time to come out and share your faith, you will be ready to be all I called you to be. Trust, rest, and believe.”

 Clearly, you are a letter from Christ showing the result of our ministry among you. This “letter” is written not with pen and ink, but with the Spirit of the living God. It is carved not on tablets of stone, but on human hearts. We are confident of all this because of our great trust in God through Christ. It is not that we think we are qualified to do anything on our own. Our qualifications comes from God.” 2 Corinthians 3:3-5 NLT

For in looking beyond your normal sight

Beyond the then and now

You’ll hear and see Jesus

In God’s heavenly sustaining light.

 

“Your Faith is Your Shield” a Letter from Jesus, Journaling with Jesus by Dee Kamp, Grace Every Morning Ministries© February 18, 2014

 

No comments:

Post a Comment